Goldrush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldrush minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Estate.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PsiNami

Real Estate.  Empty
PostSubject: Real Estate.    Real Estate.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Whats your main idea: Real Estate system. This system would allow moderating and admin members of one faction, sell land to mod and admin members of another faction. The main purpose of this is so that a faction can trade land for monetary value or goods / services without having to declaim / re claim land. This would add another element to the game.

Would everyone benefit for this: I think they would! Factions in addition to trading land for money and goods could provide other interesting services.

You would be able to sell Inventions. by building it on someone elses land. (Faction A wants invention that B sells. Faction A sells land to B for 0, so that B can build invention on A's land.. A then buys back land from B once invention is complete, paying the price for the invention)

Good builders would be able to sell custom homes!

Sell working Farms.

Sell livestock easily

And many more creative uses that I haven't thought of I'm sure!

How would you implement it: Probably through the use of database edits and txt commands. Not to up on my programming but would run off the same commands that money transferring and land claiming does.

Event:
(while standing on the plot for sale)
*Faction A Player A: /realestate sell Faction B 3000
(mods and admins of Faction B recieve in chat) Faction A would like to sell you land for 3000 type /realestate buy to accept the offer
*Faction B Player B:/realestate buy
(Faction B recieves in chat) 3000 has been deducted from Faction Bank as a result of a real estate purchase
(Faction A recieves in chat) 3000 has been deposited in the Faction Bank as a result of real estate sale

EDIT 1: Once I got home Posted in proper format and embelished
Back to top Go down

Real Estate.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goldrush :: Suggestions-
Jump to: