Goldrush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldrush minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

premission for advertising and more staff?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
whiteoak123

premission for advertising and more staff? Empty
PostSubject: premission for advertising and more staff?   premission for advertising and more staff? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:12 pm

well i saw your post on planet minecraft fourms but i reccomend going on server section i could do this for you but will need your premission. it is a great way for advertising and i highely reccomend it

IF you do that you will need more staff so i reccomend putting apps for mods
Back to top Go down
Clawstorm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: premission for advertising and more staff?   premission for advertising and more staff? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Must have been someone else because it wasnt me who posted, I only posted on curses minecraft forums and reddit.

But if you would like to advertise by all means go ahead.

And I dont really need staff atm since our server population is so low.
Back to top Go down
https://goldrush.forumotion.com
whiteoak123

PostSubject: Re: premission for advertising and more staff?   premission for advertising and more staff? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:20 am

thanks ill advertise when i get home from school you will soon have 15+ players thanks to planet minecraft
Back to top Go down
Daniel420

PostSubject: Re: premission for advertising and more staff?   premission for advertising and more staff? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:53 am

I threw up advertisement on 1 site some where lol. I saw Claw reply to some one else telling them it was ok. Sorrey if i needed Direct Permission claw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: premission for advertising and more staff?   premission for advertising and more staff? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

premission for advertising and more staff?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goldrush :: General discussion-
Jump to: