Goldrush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldrush minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's The Server IP??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aakaner

What's The Server IP?? Empty
PostSubject: What's The Server IP??   What's The Server IP?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:12 pm

I found the ip at the bottom of the post of the goldrush server at the minecraft forum but it is not working. I'm anxious to try this server so can you please reply with the IP?? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Daniel420

PostSubject: Re: What's The Server IP??   What's The Server IP?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:09 am

The server has been down sense the 1.1 Update. If it has a new Ip, then im unaware of it.
Back to top Go down
aakaner

PostSubject: Re: What's The Server IP??   What's The Server IP?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:44 pm

will it come back up? it sounds very fun
Back to top Go down
Daniel420

PostSubject: Re: What's The Server IP??   What's The Server IP?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:46 pm

Yes, Indeed it was fun. My Favorite MC server..... Sadly I cannot get a response from Clawstorm at the moment. Mabe he is w8ting for all the servers plugins to get updated. Not sure. Only time can tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Server IP??   What's The Server IP?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's The Server IP??
Page 1 of 1