Goldrush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldrush minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gold Rush Railway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NikoYote

Gold Rush Railway Empty
PostSubject: Gold Rush Railway   Gold Rush Railway I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Whats your main idea: A Minecart railway system that travels from spawn to various hubs around the map!

Would everyone benefit for this: Easier to travel, particularly since /f home dumps people into unloaded chunks

How would you implement it: Suggest that th e Admin faction could buy plots of land (much like how the CP/CN rail bought land across canada) in which they (or a trusted volunteer on their behalf) will build a 2-way rail system to various hubs away from spawn, much like how smaller towns would have rail connections to large towns. These plots of land would be admin owned, and could have creatively designed little way-stops along the way Smile

Keep it creative and logical to the goldrush theme!
Back to top Go down
Daniel420

Gold Rush Railway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush Railway   Gold Rush Railway I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:34 am

I believe claw had a idea already that when the land that has Gravel converted to Gold is mined to a sertain extent or owned. A new Railroad will lead us to New and Gold Ritch land. I dont no his current thoughts on this tho. Just keep buying and mineing Smile

~Daniel
Back to top Go down
NikoYote

Gold Rush Railway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush Railway   Gold Rush Railway I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:55 am

Daniel420 wrote:
I believe claw had a idea already that when the land that has Gravel converted to Gold is mined to a sertain extent or owned. A new Railroad will lead us to New and Gold Ritch land. I dont no his current thoughts on this tho. Just keep buying and mineing Smile

~Daniel

Thats a cool Idea, I like it. Perhaps he could base it in an NPC village or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gold Rush Railway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush Railway   Gold Rush Railway I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gold Rush Railway
Page 1 of 1