Goldrush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldrush minecraft server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to start your life in Gold Rush

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel420

How to start your life in Gold Rush Empty
PostSubject: How to start your life in Gold Rush   How to start your life in Gold Rush I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:24 am

First step. Dont Spend Any Money. Eather join a Faction, or creat your own with /F Creat (name). Next type /f money d 1000 This will put your 1000 starter cash into your faction bank alowing you to Claim your first piece of land. Next find a piece of land you like ( WITH A TREE ON IT ) As you no you will need wood. Start Growing some food or fisting some animals. Then Mine your land. I recoment w8'ting to sell you gold when it is at a nice price.

You can claim your first piece of land by typing /f claim. Once done with a claim you can also sell it for 700 $

As soon as you make 30$ put it into your faction bank and type /F sethome to set you home on your faction land.

/spawn will tele you to spawn close to the bank where you can sell your gold.

O NO my claim has gravel not gold..... Dont worrie you can sell gravel at the bank for the same price as gold.

I want some diamond.... Well diamond is in the bottom 16 layers of land. Check thier.

Chest on Faction land are locked to faction memebers. For further chest protection place a sign on your chest. It automatically locks it to just you.

I bought some seeds from the general store and now i cant claim my first piece of land....

Well that was smart.... Go kill animals and sell thier hides and meat to the general store....

Well... any more questions you can direct them to me in game or here on the forums. Good luck in the frontier.
Back to top Go down

How to start your life in Gold Rush
Page 1 of 1